A Cloud, IT, Networks and Infrastructure consultancy, specialising in cloud migration (Azure primarily & Microsoft ecosystem), network architecture design, IP engineering and the associated configuration/installation and managed services to SME, Large Campus/Property, Enterprise and Service Provider environments.
We have specialist expertise in building and maintaining Microsoft Azure environments, IPv4/IPv6/MPLS networks, whether you want to build a new environment, update existing infrastructure, or are just looking for an outsourced team to help take care of things day to day:
- Over 20 years experience with Cisco (to dual CCIE level) and Juniper.
- IP networks: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IPv4 & IPv6, QoS, VPN (MPLS / site to site), Security (firewall, IDS/IPS), network review and analysis – providing recommendations for enhancement.
- Design, implementation, operations: Microsoft Stack/Azure. Service Provider infrastructure IP/MPLS networks, BGP, Transit, Peering, L2VPN (VPLS/EVPN), L3VPN (VPNv4, VPNv6), LLU/EFM/xDSL/EAD wholesale technologies.
- Design, implementation, operations: Microsoft Stack/Azure. Service Provider services (TACACS, RADIUS, Syslog, DNS/Bind, HTTP, Sendmail, Squid).
- Network monitoring (Solwarwinds/Nagios/Cacti/Icinga/Observium).
- Operational training: Operational handover, Technology, Workshops.
Please contact us with your requirements: email@example.com
Mcom Systems Ltd
The Office Park House
Cheshire SK10 1LT
Reg No: 8302277